Industrial development at Brisbane Airport has largely materialised within the successful Export Park precinct.
With direct linkages to South East Queensland's dynamic transportation network and airside access provision for a number of tenancies, it has become home to large-scale warehouses, freight handling and distribution centres, catering, wholesaling and storage facilities.
Recent demand for industrial accommodation has seen new tenants such as Miele Australia and Downer join the community and now only a handful of development sites remain at Export Park.
Land ready for construction
- Sites with airside access available
- Purpose-built facilities designed to your accommodation requirements
- Gigabit fibre network offering 10x faster speeds than NBN connection
- High quality finishes
- Ample onsite parking
- 24 hour operations permitted
- Mixed use/industrial zoning approved